TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Copper Frog Distillery.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
The following explains our responsibilities regarding your order with us, and how your transaction will be handled. It is important for you to understand these terms & conditions when you shop with us.
1. By placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of them you should contact us before placing your order.
2. To purchase products from Copper Frog Distillery you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. The proof of age policy agreed by the Licensing Authority will be enforced.
3. The business is an online business only and no members of the public will be able to call at the premises to purchase alcohol.
4. Customers ordering on line will be required to enter their date of birth before purchase in order to prove that they are of the legal age to purchase alcohol, which in the UK is 18 years of age.
5. Alcohol can only be ordered for delivery to a residential or business address, not to a public place. Delivery, which requires a signature, will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age who must be able to prove their ID and age in the event of any doubt or delivery will not be made.
6. We must receive full payment for all costs including carriage before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm acceptance of your order by email to the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
7. Payment may be made in one of the following ways:- BACS or via our online Payment Gateway. Receipt of payment will be acknowledged by email.
8. We try to process all orders as quickly as possible after receiving payment but please remember that we are an Artisan small batch producer and do not keep large stocks. Furthermore we are in the hands of our third party couriers and occasionally there are delays.
9. All items are subject to availability. We will inform and refund you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available within a reasonable time.
10. Once a signature has been obtained responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
11. Please check the condition of your parcel before you sign for it and in the unlikely event of it being damaged you should not sign for it but return it to the courier for return to us. Email us to confirm that you have returned the damaged package.
12. For cancellations or returns please contact us via e-mail.
13. Your name, address and date of birth will be stored for our record and other than for the purpose of fulfilling your order we will not share such information without your express permission.
14. Unfortunately, we do not currently deliver to addresses outside the UK. You may place an order for Product(s) from outside the UK if you have a UK billing address for your credit or debit card, but the order must be for delivery to an address within the UK.
15. Our terms and conditions may be amended or replaced at any time without notice so it is your responsibility to confirm that you are placing your order in compliance with those terms and conditions applicable at the time of ordering.
16. This website, the terms and conditions and any contract entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.